Best VPS Hosting
VPS hosting partitions a physical server into multiple virtual servers, each of which has the appearance and capabilities of running on its own dedicated machine, but the price become lower. Best VPS Hosting in below are those who surpass their competitors on features, price, reliability, server speed, and customer support, with which people could easily build up a web site on VPS at affordable price.
Best VPS Hosting 2013
InmotionHosting – Best VPS Hosting
There are 3 VPS hosting packages provided by InmotionHosting, each of which comes with full cPanel license (about $15/month value), daily automation backup, and fast RAID-10 storage. Its entry level VPS, at a price of $29.99/month, includes 512MB memory (1GB burstable), 40GB storage, 750 GB monthly transfer, and 2 dedicated IP.
InmotionHosting is one of few web host who still allows for Burstable memory in VPS, with which its customers could use resources over their dedicated memory allotment on a temporary basis. The features will keep the customers protected from downtime or site slowdown if and when their sites receive large spikes in traffic.
And to ensure a higher SLA on reliability, speed, security, and customers support, InmotionHosting uses multiple world-class datacenters, 100% Dell premium servers and only hire server maintenance engineers with at least 8 years working experience in web hosting.
The price of InmotionHosting VPS hosting solutions start at $29.99/mo. Even though InmotionHosting mainly targets at business customers, this price is really affordable to almost everyone. The company also guarantees 90 days full money back, and 100% customer satisfaction. People could also ask for prorated money back within the first 90 days and then prorated refund after it.
And below is the review summaries report from InmotionHosting customers, you will see that its customer satisfaction rate is at high 85%.
MyHosting – Cheapest VPS Hosting
MyHosting VPS is really the best cheapest VPS hosting we would like to recommend. Its price starts at $15.95/mo and include 512MB memory, 20GB disk space, 1 free dedicated IP, 300GB monthly transfer, and more.
As a global leader in budget hosting, MyHosting VPS is not just cheap and feature rich, it’s also quite reliable and fast. And it’s one of the few web hosts who guarantee 100% uptime. With multiple data center, its customers could choose one close to their location to gain better speed.
Below is the summary of Myhosting reviews from their customers. As you could see, it has a very high customer satisfaction rate.
MyHosting now is offering 20% off on its VPS, which make the price even lower to $12.76/month only. To know more details about the deal, please visit www.myhosting.com now or check out Myhosting Review.
MediaTemple – High Performance VPS Hosting
MediaTemple has been offering high quality hosting solution for web developers since 1998. Its VPS hosting built on Cloud technology and high performance web server and storage, with which they could guarantee a high uptime, server speed and scalability. Mediatemple offer many types of VPS packages for its customers to choose from, which include both managed VPS and unmanaged VPS (developer VPS).
Mediatemple VPS starts from $30/mo and inlcude features like 1G B memory, 2 CPU cores, 20GB storage, and 350 GB monthly transfer, which is good enough for a busy site. However Mediatemple is promoting its VPS with 2 months for 1 year service term, plus our exclusive MediaTemple Coupon ”WEBHOSTINGCLUE” to receive addtional 20% off, which makes its price low to $20/mo only.
Mediatemple VPS is strongly recommended for all developers, business owners, and mission-critical web sites.
How We Select Best VPS Hosting
VPS hosting is another popular hosting type in the market. With a price much lower, you could get all the convenience as dedicated server. VPS is widely used by high traffic web site, or those require a high security. When selecting best VPS Hosting, below are the criteria we look at:
- Reputation in the industry. A web host with good reputation will care more about their service, and they have much stronger willing to offer better service to maintain the reputation. As it’s hard to for us to evaluate the reputation of a new web host, we set another criteria that all the candidates should be in businesses for at least 3 years.
- Data center should be at Level Tier-4. Web hosting is only as good as the network and infrastructure that supports it. And Tier-4 level stands for the highest level of security, reliability and performance in the industry.
- Rich features at affordable price. And we prefer VPSs with at least 512MB memory.
- High uptime and customers satisfaction rate. We will refer to the data from HostUCan.net, a hosting review site which is well-known for collecting the performance data of web hosts, such as Uptime, customers satisfaction rate, and web server speed. All candidates should be with 99.9%+ uptime and 90%+ customer satisfaction rate in the past year. People can find the real performance data of above 3 award winners from
- Money back guarantee like “Anytime Money Back” or at least 30 FULL Days money back.